Am I eligible?
To be eligible for a rebate you must meet the following criteria and requirements:
- be aged 75 years or older
- have a Centrelink Pensioner Concession
Card or a Department of Veterans' Affairs
Pensioner Concession Card
- be a permanent resident of
Or if of Aboriginal descent. 65 years or older
Gold card holders and senior card only
holders are not eligible to apply
You must also meet the following clinical criteria:
- be at high risk of falls
- suffer from a major medical or chronic
condition that requires an immediate and
urgent response in an emergency
You must also meet the following functional criteria:
- you should have sufficient physical and
cognitive function to wear and operate
the personal alert system
- you must be willing to wear the alert system
24 hours a day and to activate the system,
You must have a referral from a registered health professional who certifies that you meet both the clinical and functional criteria.
You must also meet one or more of the following social criteria:
- be living alone
- be alone for most of the day or night
- be living exclusively with someone who is
unable to get to the phone in an emergency,
or is unable to use the phone.
1. Up to $380 for the purchase & installation of the system
2. Up to $250/year for monitoring services
WITH ACTIVEWATCH YOU WILL PAY NO COST FOR YOUR MONITORING FOR LIFETIME
Procedure to Claim Services
Applicant to fill the attached application form.
Form to be taken to the doctor for clinical assessment and get the form signed by the doctor.
Form posted for approval
Once approved please contact us on below
We will make a booking, supply and install the medical alarm unit and also start monitoring 24/7 VIA control room at no cost.